If you are searching for the perfect smile, it is essential that all dental damage is repaired or concealed. Dental bonds do a little of both and can cover damage without sealing the total area of a tooth.
The excitement of a better smile awaits with dental bonding. The key to understanding dental bonding includes the following:
– In order to help restore damage to your teeth in a variety of ways, including covering up stains and discolorations, dental bonding can be used.
– Typically, dental bonding can even be used to help corrected minor misshapen or incorrectly spaced teeth.
– In certain situations, dental bonding can be used as dental fillings to repair cavities and provide a tooth-colored filling that blends seamlessly with your natural tooth shade.
– Treatments such as dental bonding are used to mimic the look of your natural teeth.
– Traditionally, dental bonding treatments can last over a decade.
– Dental bonding uses resin or porcelain materials that are both safe and effective.
If you are ready to take the next step to achieve a glorious smile with dental bonding, set an appointment with Hays Dental Group, LLC at our dentist office in Bozeman, Montana. Dr. Christopher J. Hall and the rest of our team can be reached at 406-586-2117. We look forward to making your smile shine soon!